As a new business owner, defining your marketing strategies and growing your social media presence can be tough. Especially, when you have no idea where to begin. There are various types of marketing, but you have to experiment and see which works best with your business.
Here are a few popular marketing strategies that you should experiment with:
- Email Marketing: Sending emails to your mailing list reminds customers about your shop, the products and services you offer and updates them about what your brand.
- Influencer Marketing: Influencers usually have a number of followers on social media. When they promote your brand, they can reach out to their hundreds of thousands of followers and influence whether or not their followers will decide to make this purchase. Influencers can be found on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, etc. Most focus on a particular niche such as beauty or lifestyle, so be sure to choose an influencer whose niche is related to your brands niche.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic
- Search Marketing: This is a tactic used to gain online presence and traffic on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
To ensure your business continues to grow, choose a marketing plan that shows the most results.
In our bestselling marketing ebook, “How to Market your Business”, we share numerous approaches when it comes to marketing your business. You will learn:
- How to attract and engage with your audience
- How to turn your audience into potential customers
- How to create a marketing strategy for your brand
- How you can market your products for FREE and how you can pay to market your products on social media
I highly recommend this book if you’re currently stuck on deciding the best marketing strategies for your brand or you need help to start. You can check out our e-book here