Funding Opportunities for U.S.-Based Small Businesses
- Hello Alice—Offering $10,000 grants being distributed immediately to impacted small business owners
- Hello Alice—Sourcing a list of funding opportunities and resources for Black founders
- Small Business Administration—Compiling a list of resources and funding opportunities for small businesses with an emphasis on loans and updated information on the CARES Act
- Entrepreneur—Listing 55 federal and state relief efforts to support entrepreneurs affected by COVID-19
- Professional Beauty Association—Accepting applications for $500 grants to licensed beauty professionals, as well as complimentary membership for licensed professionals and non-licensed salon employees
- COVID-19 Freelance Artists—Compiling a frequently updated extensive list of national and state-by-state financial support opportunities, including information on the Paycheck Protection Program Loans, part of the CARES Act
- Red Backpack Fund - Majority women-owned and led businesses and nonprofits in the U.S. are eligible to apply. All grantees will receive $5,000, a “lucky” red backpack and a free all-access pass to 80+ MasterClass, which includes Sara Blakely’s class on entrepreneurship.
Lowe’s is partnering with Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC), the nation’s largest community development organization, to distribute $5 million in small business relief, to help minority-, women- and veteran-led, small businesses sustain operations and protect jobs impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Stacy’s Rise Project is offering a $10,00 0 grant to 15 women-owned businesses.
Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries.
An investment of $2.5 million from Verizon is making it possible for LISC to begin offering critical relief and resiliency-building support to small businesses facing immediate financial threat because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Goldman Sachs has committed $550 million to support communities and small businesses, including $500 million in emergency loans to small businesses across the country.
JPMorgan Chase is committing $8 million to assist small business vulnerable to significant economic hardships in the U.S., China and Europe.
Google is giving small businesses worldwide $340 million in ad credits for Google Ads. Small business who have become active advertisers since the beginning of 2019 will see a credit notification appear in the next few months. Learn more and visit Google’s resource center for small businesses.
US Bank is offering several products and services for small business owners, including reduced rates on quick loans and on-demand credit.
Hello Alice with the support of Verizon, Silicon Valley Bank, Ebay, and others is offering $10,000 emergency grants, being distributed immediately to small business owners impacted by this pandemic.
The EnrichHER Funding lending platform providing business leaders the opportunity to apply for up to $250,000 in business financing, as well as training on effective cash flow management strategies.
Shea Moisture announced $1 million relief fund for small minority & women of color businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Duke University has created a COVID-19 funding tracker, a searchable database of grants, loans, and cash equivalents that can help entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and businesses around the world.
Forbes: Small Business Relief Tracker: Funding, Grants And Resources For Business Owners Grappling With Coronavirus
Global Capital, Ltd. is helping companies secure the capital they need, with quick credit approvals and funding of up to $1 million without requiring financial statements. Contact Terri McNally at email@example.com or 847-812-6783 for details.