- On Instagram, use hashtags that are less common to reach more people that will notice your brand. For example: try using #pinkglitterlipgloss instead of #lipgloss
- Post on your social media consistently. Try to post at least 3 times a day, THROUGHOUT the day, not back to back.
- Use Instagram Ads, which are paid advertisements. Be sure to narrow down your target audience by age, gender, location, income, etc.
- Make sure you make a profit from your products. Do not undersell yourself. If you are making lipgloss, use the cost of materials to calculate how much you should sell your product for.
Use vendors such as Sticker Mule for packaging and labels.
- Make your business and products stand out by adding a unique touch.